Lyall Bay Alterations & Additions
The back of the house was originally a typical "lean-to" kitchen and Laundry with no direct access to the back yard.
This project involved rebuilding the back of the house with a "cathedral" sloping ceiling to a new open plan Dining/Famiy/Kitchen area, which flows out onto the sunny and sheltered deck. Masses of light flood this space and it has become a functional family area with comfortable entertaining options.
- Addition of new living/dining/kitchen.
- 'Cathedral' sloping ceilings in living
- Sliding & bifold doors out to large outdoor living spaces
- New ensuite to master bedroom
- Skylights to bring in more light into the various spaces.
Date Completed: February 2015